IFP Data Privacy Statement
International Financial Planning is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. Accordingly, we have developed and implemented privacy principles and procedures to be used in our business.
The following principles are in place:
- We only collect information that is required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business
- We may use your information to enhance our understanding of your needs and to provide you with the best service.
- We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required to by law
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your information to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority
- We aim to keep your information up to date.
All data privacy matters are the purview of IFP’s Data Privacy Officer. Should a data privacy issue arise, please contact the Data Privacy Officer as follows:
Giles Fletcher - email@example.com